Season with salt and ground black pepper and serve in bowls.
Cooking time: 20 m
- Cauliflower – 1, large, divided into florets
- Ghee – 60 ml (clarified butter)
- Saffron – 1 pinch, ground
- Garlic – 2 cloves, finely chopped
- Ginger – 4 cm piece cut into thin strips
- Cumin – 5 ml, ground
- Green chili pepper – 2 each, seeds removed, cut into fine strips
- Salt – To taste
- Black pepper – To taste, ground
Blanch the cauliflower in salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes then drain.
Heat the ghee in a large frying pan and fry the saffron, garlic, ginger, cumin and chillies for a few minutes.
Add the cauliflower and fry gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.